To begin the advisory committee’s work, they emphasized the need for ASPA member input. In response, Michael Massiah and Rosemary O’Leary held five listening sessions to shape the H. George Frederickson Center for Social Equity:
- An open ASPA HGF Center Advisory Committee meeting
- Three listening sessions with ASPA members:
- In person at the 2022 ASPA Annual Conference
- Virtually, the week after the 2022 conference
- In May 2022 with ASPA Chapter and Section leaders
- An open listening session at the NAPA social equity conference in June 2022
Click here to view the power point slides that summarize the input obtained to date.