If you are the leader of an ASPA Chapter or Section, there are a number of tools at your disposal to help you market and manage your group. You'll also want to visit our ASPA Assistance page
for governance tools just for you!
- Click here to download your Chapter or Section membership roster.
- Click here to access the presentation from the 2016 Mid-Year Meetings.
- Click here to access some marketing tips to assist you in getting the word out about your group to current and potential members.
- Click here to access our PR toolkit with resources to enhance your group's image.
- Want to use ASPA's logo? No problem! Click here to download the files and review our branding guide.
- Chapters and Sections are invited to advertise in and provide content for ASPA's PA TIMES magazine! Click here for more details.
District Call Materials
Occasionally ASPA District Representatives host conference calls with Chapter leaders in their area. Below are applicable resources from those calls.
District IV Conference Call, November 2016
Click on the link below to play the audio from this conference call. Please note this file is large (20M) so it may take a few minutes for your computer to download. The file will begin to play automatically once the download is complete.
District IV Collaboration Website
District IV has launched a new website to encourage collaboration across the district, as well as greater information sharing between academics and practitioners. Check the new site out here!