Utah Chapter Awards Nomination Open
The Utah Chapter is currently accepting nominations for its 2017 Annual Awards. The award categories and descriptions are as follows:
- Senator Arthur V. Watkins Distinguished Service Award
- Honors elected officials who, through exceptional commitment, skill and integrity, served the public with special distinction.
- Dr. G. Homer Durham Distinguished Service Award
- Awarded to an Appointed Official, which honors appointed officials who have served with honor and integrity.
- Dr. F. Ted Hebert Distinguished Service Award
- Presented to an individual for outstanding contributions to Public Administration, which honors individuals that have made significant contributions to public administration through academia or as a public citizen.
- Boards and Commissions Award of Excellence
- Presented to a board or commission whose members have exhibited community service, work to support the common good, are proactive in decision-making, and facilitate public participation in governmental processes.
Click here to download the nominations form and submit your nominations by Friday, April 28, 2017. The award recipients will be notified in May and recognized at the 2017 Annual Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at Zion's Bank Building. For more details about the awards or event contact Steve Ott at email@example.com.