On behalf of Dr. Alexander Henderson (SPPM Executive Committee Member), SPPM Executive Committee and the SPPM Nominations and Elections Committee, the Section is soliciting nominations for Executive Committee Members. We respectfully ask all nominees to be a member in good standing in ASPA and in SPPM to consider nominating themselves or others they may deem eligible and qualified for these roles. The Executive Committee Members are three-year terms, from 2017-2020. If a nominee is not already a SPPM member, s/he must become a SPPM member within 30 days of assuming office. A nominee must also be a member of ASPA.
SPPM EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER (3)
Nominations for SPPM Executive Committee Member should include reasons for the nomination, listing specific qualifications in the nomination email, including:
- A brief (one paragraph) history in the field of public administration (in practice, academia or both)
- Present professional position
- Demonstrated interest in supporting and promoting the mission of ASPA-SPPM
- Willingness to stand for election
- Commitment to serve and fulfill the duties of the position sought
- Nominations due: Jan. 30, 2017
- Send nominations to Alexander Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line of the email should read “SPPM Officer Nomination"