Section on Health and Human Services Administration - Call for Nominations
We invite nominations identifying qualified and motivated individuals to serve as officers of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) Section on Health and Human Services Administration (SHHSA), an association of scholars and practitioners of public administration interested in health care administration and human services organizations.
Nominations are sought for the following positions:
- Chair (one position with a two-year term, 2017–2019)
- Chair-elect (one position with a two-year term, 2017–2019; then service as chair, 2019-2021)
- Executive Committee Member (three positions, each with a three-year term, 2017–2020)
- Executive Committee Member (three positions, each with a two-year term, 2017–2019)
- Executive Committee Member (three positions, each with a one-year term, 2017–2018)
Each nominee must be a member in good standing in the profession in ASPA, and SHHSA. The Nominations and Elections Committee will endeavor to maintain balanced representation on the election ballot.
- Nominees must be members in good standing in the profession in ASPA, and SHHSA
- Nominations must state the reasons for the nomination, listing specific qualifications in the nomination email (see nomination procedures below).
- Individual members of SHHSA may nominate themselves.
Prepare a nomination email message specifying your reasons for the nomination, including the following information about the nominee:
- A brief biography (one paragraph, approximately 200 words) noting the
nominee’s history in the field of public administration (in practice,
academia, or both)
- Present professional position
- Demonstrated interest in supporting and promoting the mission of ASPA-SHHSA
- Willingness to stand for election (please note specific position from the list above)
- Commitment to serve and fulfill the duties of the position Nominations are due by April 11, 2017.
Please send your nomination via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org