Inland Empire Chapter Awards Nomination Open
The Inland Empire Chapter is currently seeking nominations for its 2017 Annual Awards. The award categories and descriptions are as follows:
- Outstanding Elected Official
- Presented to an individual who is currently serving in an elective office and who directly represents residents of a city, county or district in Riverside and/or San Bernardino County.
- Outstanding Senior Administrator
- Awarded to a person who has served in a high level administrative capacity for at least 3 years or has retired or resigned from such position within the previous 12 months; has made notable, positive contributions to an organization's efficiency, morale or economics.
- Outstanding Administrator - Education
- Presented to a person whose primary employment or vocation is in the field of education, either as a teacher, counselor, researcher or fundraiser and has made notable, positive contributions to an organization's efficiency, morale or economics.
- Outstanding Rising Administrator
- Presented to a person who is currently serving in a public administrative capacity which includes significant responsibility for planning, budget and/or analytical oversight and independent judgment and has made notable, positive contributions to an organization's efficiency, morale or economics.
Click here to access the nominations form and submit your nominations by May 1, 2017. The award recipients will be notified in April and recognized at the 2017 Annual Awards Ceremony on June 15 To submit questions send an email to email@example.com.