The call for papers for the 5th Global Conference on Transparency Research (GCTR)
, being held at the University of Limerick between June 19-June 21, 2017, has been released. Click here to view the PDF.
The Conference is being jointly organized by the University of Limerick in Ireland and the University of Baltimore, in association with the University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania and Makarere University in Uganda.
GCTR is the preeminent Conference bringing together leading scholars from throughout the world to collectively advance our understanding of the impact and implications of transparency policies that involve governments, either directly or indirectly.
Contributions are invited with a theoretical, normative or empirical focus, discussing issues such as:
- Transparency in developing countries
- Transparency and governance
- Transparency and the IOT
- Open government and e-government
- Ethical Leadership and Organizational Transparency
- Transparency and corruption
- Transparency and NGOs
- Transparency in the EU
- Fiscal transparency
- Corruption, open government, and good governance
- Transparency, open data, and accountability
- Transparency, open data, and privacy
- Transparency, open government, and social equity
Proposals (papers and panels) for the conference, on these themes are due by Feb. 17. Final papers and panel submissions are due by June 5, 2017.
Click here to access the conference website.