Section on International and Comparative Administration [SICA] 2017 Elections
On behalf of Dr. Gedeon Mudacumura [SICA Chair], SICA Board, and the SICA Election Committee, we are soliciting nominations for the positions of “SICA Chair-Elect” and “SICA Board Member.” We respectfully ask all SICA members in good standing to consider nominating themselves or others they may deem eligible and qualified for the position of either "SICA Chair-Elect" or “SICA Board Member.” This is a three-year term that will begin in March 2017 and expire in April 2020. If a nominee is not already a SICA member, s/he must become a SICA member by January 29, 2017. A nominee must also be a member of ASPA.
SICA CHAIR-ELECT 
Nominations for SICA Chair-Elect should include:
SICA BOARD MEMBER 
- Letter of nomination, indicating what the nominee could contribute to SICA;
- Current CV of the nominee; and
- Two letters of support
Nominations for SICA Board should include:
- Letter of nomination, indicating what the nominee could contribute to SICA; and
- Current CV of the nominee
- Nomination period: Monday November 28 - Monday, January 30, 2017
- Send nominations to: Peter Haruna at: email@example.com, Heidi Jane Marie Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Jeanne-Marie Col at: email@example.com
- Election period: Wednesday, February 1 – Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Election format: Online
- Election Results: New Chair-Elect and Board Members will be announced at the SICA Business Meeting at the ASPA Annual Conference in Atlanta on March 19, 2017.